Mahogany Boat Bars
BarCraft Boat Bars are individually crafted from hand-selected Honduran mahogany with chrome accents and stainless steel hardware. We use the finest materials and expert craftsmanship to create home bars that mimic the nautical elements of antique and classic wooden boats. Our richly colored stains and varnishes are marine quality and the chrome-plated hardware is fastened with stainless steel screws for stability. The exquisite details will add beauty and elegance to your home or property. Made in historic Keene, New Hampshire, our bars are personally designed for each customer to meet all of your home entertaining needs!
Some Boat Bar Specs:
- Hand crafted from Honduran mahogany
- 2 coats of hand applied epoxy
- Approximately 20 coats of sprayed automotive clear coat
- GFI protected
- Choice of bottom paint color
- Choice of Formica color for work counter
- Working bow and stern lights
- Undermount LED lighting
- Blender station (optional)
- Liquor bottle storage
- Built in wine glass holder
- Optional built in radio/CD player
- Choice of metal finishes (bronze or polished chrome)
- Custom gold leaf lettering on transom available
- A Work of Art!
Hand Crafted - Personalized Designs
All of our boat bars are hand-crafted and built similarly to a wooden boat - from the ribs, to the steam bending of each plank, to the final coat of clear coat. All of our bars are custom designed by Roger Birch who has been a classic wooden boat enthusiast for many years. Our attention to detail is brought into every build. Every piece of mahogany is hand selected to ensure every bar is as perfectly crafted as possible.
The standard bar is 6' 6" long by 42" high and 31" wide. We also have larger and smaller versions of the boat bar available. We can custom design and build a bar to your specifications as well.
If you can dream it, Roger can build it!!
You can view our gallery or to make a custom request please Contact Us!